- Horizon Health Centre Statement of Purpose
- Comments & Complaints
- GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
- Chaperone Leaflet
- Patient Contract
- Reasonable Behaviour Policy
- Statement of Intent
Stay at home for 7 days if you have either:
- A high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- A new, continuous cough – this means you've started coughing repeatedly
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
You do not need to contact 111 to tell them you're staying at home.
Testing for coronavirus is not needed if you're staying at home.NHS 111 | Government Stay At Home Guidance | NHS Information Page